Thursday, November 18, 2010

Who wants S'more?

I can't believe it's already been almost a week since I've been able to log on and write some more! I'm finding I'm getting addicted to wanting to log in my family memories as the week goes on.  I'm really excited to have this to write our family experiences down.  Plus it forces me to take more pictures, which I must admit I've gotten so bad at!!  I swear I had a picture for everything Ethan did when he was born, and poor David gets hardly any taken of him at all!!  


So Monday night our family went over to my parents' house for some Navajo tacos, hot cocoa, and the best part of all s'mores!  They lit up the outdoor fire pit now that the weather has cooled down, and we just hung out for the night!  We also finally had Ethan open all of his presents for his birthday that was back in October...cue worst mother ever for not having his birthday party.  Ethan, if it's 20 years later and  you're reading this...Sorry!  Somehow time got away from me this year!!  The Baraincas joined us so it was extra fun this time.  It was just like old times as Shalene has been apart of the Shelby clan for many many years.  Ethan and Lily had a lot of fun hanging out and playing with Max too.  We can't wait to do it again this winter.  It has become kind of a Shelby thing ever since they moved back from Chicago.




Presents!  Yay!!!  I think the Buzz Spaceship and the Choo Choo overtook all the rest.


Shalene, Jim, and baby Molly


Can I just say I have the cutest boys ever??  So the other day Ethan, David, and I are in the car and the song "Dynamite" comes on the radio.  I'm not sure how Ethan knows the lyrics but he just busts out singing "saying hey oh baby let's go....we gonna light this up like it's dynamite".  I about died.  Of course I turned it up and started singing at the top of my lungs with him.  Last night Kris was in the car with us and the song came on and he jammed out again.  We were dying!  Now every time we get in the car he asks for the dynamite song so he can sing along.  I tell him all the time it's our song.  I love that kid so much!!


I also wanted to include some pictures from when we went to Schnepf Farms this year with the boys.  We had so much fun just walking around and seeing the animals and stuff.  We even did a hayride and played around with some puppies.  I think we are going to have to make it an Ontiveros Family Tradition every year from now on. 
Ethan and David 
David in the stroller as usual


David almost standing by himself!!!


My boys!!!


Ethan and the pumpkins






Only 7 months old and already trying to be like his older brother!
 I just downloaded some pictures from my mom today too of Halloween so here are some of the boys and of course little Miss Lily.  Both boys were vampires this year it was so freaking cute!  The entire night while we were trick or treating Ethan was looking for other kids to play with.  I can't believe how social this kid has turned out to be.  He's a little Stacey that's for sure.  He used to be so shy, but he's really coming out of his shell.  I can't wait to see how David will be at this age!!  Yes I can, don't grow up too fast David!!!!!!
Vampire and cutie Pumpkin!!!


Rar!!  Look at those teeth!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment